Location: Fresno, CA
Facility: Fresno County Jail, Adult Detention
Shift: Day 10 hour
Recruiter: Cheryl Klarich
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of people – our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented, compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to “Always Do The Right Thing!”
Under direct supervision of the Health Services Administrator (HSA), Program Manager (PM), or higher medical professional, responsibilities of the Physician will include the provision of medical care to the patient population including but not limited to behavioral health disorders, overseeing the care and treatment performed by PA’s & FNP’s and working closely with the Medical Director and Program Manager to facilitate the delivery of care to the persons served population.
Education for Physician:
Experience for Physician:
• Minimum one year experience
• Previous correctional/detention facility experience
• Five years’ experience, preferred
Licenses/Certifications for Physician:
• Unrestricted current medical license, certification or registration in state of practice - must maintain all certifications, educational requirements, licensing, etc.
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine, Family Practice or Emergency Medicine is preferred
• Current (and must maintain) lifesaving BLS and ACLS certification through AHA
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer