Location: Plymouth, MA
Facility: MA DOC Plymouth
Shift: Night 8 hour
Recruiter: Sabrena Bailey
Compensation Information: $21 - $25 / hour
Department (Org): RS Programs
• Make a difference every day in the lives of the underserved
• Join a mission driven organization with a people first culture
• Excellent career growth opportunities
Join us and find a career that supports:
• Caring for overlooked, underserved, and vulnerable patients
• Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
• Autonomy in a warm team environment
• Growth and training
Perks and Benefits
In addition to comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and 401k, we foster a work, life balance for team members and their family to support physical, mental, and financial wellbeing including:
• DailyPay, receive your money as you earn it!
• Tuition Assistance and dependent Scholarships
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) including free counseling and health coaching
• Company paid life insurance
• Tax free Health Spending Accounts (HSA)
• Wellness program featuring fitness memberships and product discounts
• Preferred banking partnership and discounted rates for home and auto loans
Now is your moment to make a difference in the lives of the underserved.
If there is one unifying characteristic of everyone on our team, it is the deep desire to make a difference by helping society's most vulnerable and often overlooked individuals. Every day we have the distinct honor and responsibility to show up with non-judgmental compassion to provide hope and healing to those who need it most. For those whose calling it is to serve others, now is your moment to join our mission to provide quality care to every patient with compassion, collaboration, and innovation, to live our mantra to “Always Do The Right Thing!”, and to collectively do our part to heal the world, one patient at a time.
MASAC (Massachusetts Alcohol and Substance Abuse Center) is a Section 35 treatment center located in the beautiful Myles Standish State Forest in Plymouth, MA. This role is working with individuals with substance use disorders.
The Residential Services Coordinator (RSC) is an entry-level position responsible for providing direct care to a specific patient population under the direction and supervision of treatment personnel at the facility. RSCs are trained to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the facility and during community visits. This position requires a willingness to learn, follow directions, and work collaboratively with treatment personnel to meet patient needs.
If you are excited about a role but your experience doesn’t seem to align perfectly with every element of the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this, or one of our many other roles.