Location: Salinas, CA
Facility: Monterey County Jail
Shift: Variable Shift
Recruiter: David Fox
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of people – our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented, compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to “Always Do The Right Thing!”
Under the direction of the Health Services Administrator (HSA), Program Manager (PM), or higher licensed medical professional, the Dentist will have the overall responsibility for the provision of dental care for the county in compliance with all applicable dental standards, state and federal regulations and laws.
Education for Dentist:
Experience for Dentist:
• Prefer correctional/detention facility experience
• Minimum 3 years’ of experience, and correctional experience is preferred
Licenses/Certifications for Dentist:
• Unrestricted current dental license from the state of practice - must maintain all certifications, educational requirements, licensing, etc.
• Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration
• Current (and must maintain) lifesaving BLS and PALS (where applicable) certification through AHA
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer